Today at Walmart, I was able to get a GREAT DEAL!
1. Betty Crocker Cookie Mix for 50 cents each! (they must have a surplus, and have to get rid of them)
It's the big one that makes 3 dozen cookies. Its mostly sugar cookie mixes, but the choc. chip and oatmeal variety are included too! By the way, you will notice in the picture that SOME of the mixes are the bonus size and have 20% more (for the same price!) They make 3 1/2 dozen. I didn't notice till I got home....so try to get the bigger ones for an even better deal!
The awesome thing about getting these mixes is that I have some bar cookie recipes that call for these mixes and they are usually more expensive, so I don't make those recipes that often. Also the sugar cookie one is good for a fruit pizza cookie crust. (I will post that recipe on here sometime)
This is the kind of deal that is while supplies last, so I thought I would post soon so you could take advantage of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment