Have you been here? If not, you need to check it out! Here's what I know about it:
- Directions: From Pyramid head east (that's left for you directionally challenged people - I won't mention any names) on McCarran, as soon as you pass Rock Blvd. it will be on your right. Their address is Longley but their store front faces McCarran. Phone # is 826-3222
- Wednesday is double punch card day!
- Bring your own bag in and get extra punches!
- Spend $7 and get 1 free item (choose from a selection)
- Spend $10 and get 2 free items (choose from a selection)
My trip Wednesday:
I had a few dollars left on my punch card so I filled that one and got 2 free items. I spent over $10 so I got 2 more free items and filled up another punch card for my next visit!
- 6 boxes mini chocolate chip muffins - $1 ea
- 5 loafs Bimbo Soft Wheat Family Loaf - $1 ea
- 1 box of 8 donuts $1
- 2 double packs Double Fiber Costco bread - $3.79 ea
- 3 packs small sandwich thins - $1 ea
- 1 24 pack gordita style flour tortillas - $1.19
- 1 12 pack corn tortillas - $1
- 2 loafs potato bread - $2.19
Grand total with the free items $20.98 + I get 2 more free items when I go back next time! Woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment